Aircraft Service Center at Gainesville Regional Airport
4505 NE 40th Terrace
Gainesville, Florida 32609
Land Type: Aeronautical
This state-of-the-art Aircraft Service Center was built in 2007. The 61,000 square-foot facility and 90-space, paved automobile parking lot is located on the northwest quadrant of Gainesville Regional Airport’s property.
- Approximately 45,000 square-feet of air-conditioned hangar space
- 10,800 square-foot maintenance support section
- 5,400 square-foot customer service area.
The hangar doors and thickness of the hangar floor accommodates mid-size corporate aircraft such as the Canadair Challenger 604 Series and regional jets such as the CRJ200 and ERJ 145.
- State-of-the-art fire suppression system
- Electric hangar doors
- HVAC system
- Three-phase, 2,000 amp main electrical distribution panel
- Lightning protection
- Compressed air and three-phase power distributed to aircraft servicing locations throughout the hangar.
- All floors are coated with a chemical resistant, epoxy-urethane finish.
Hangar door height: 24 feet
Hangar door width: 80 feet and expandable to 95 feet
- Security system
- Emergency shower and eye wash stations
- Floor drains and an oil water separator
- Multiple areas for storage and receipt of supplies and parts, with a roll-up door
- Lobby features a glass rotunda
- Built-in customer service desk accessible from the aircraft ramp, hangar, land-side parking area.
- 1,150 square foot open work area
- Multiple meeting rooms
- Two break rooms
- Four restrooms, two with showers
- Conference room (329 square feet)
- Six private, mini-offices for customers and pilots
The Service Center is visible from State Road 24 (Waldo Road). The Service Center also has a 57,000 square foot, exclusive parking apron with an 11,300 square-foot architectural fabric canopy for aircraft parking.
Adjacent Aviation Office Building
Available in 2017
Square Footage: 8,300 sf
Facility with apron space at Gainesville Regional Airport that could be flight school, offices, workshop or other aviation-related use.
- Manufacturing area of ~4200 sf
- Garage door for loading/unloading
- Security: fenced, cameras, smart-card gate
- Shed 20x12 ft
- 55 parking spaces
- 8 in thick, solid-core concrete munitions bunker
Gainesville, Florida Economic Overview
Centrally located between Atlanta, GA and Miami, FL; home to the University of Florida and Santa Fe State College as well as numerous business/technology incubators including Innovation Hub and the number one biotech incubator in the world, the Sid Martin Biotechnology Incubator.
Gainesville, Florida Economic Development
Susan Davenport, VP of Economic Development, Gainesville Chamber of Commerce at